Remember that you can take a portion of this test and come back to it with our bookmark feature.
This course helps parents identify the specific behaviors associated with ADHD, learn basic concepts underlying behavioral treatment, and develop a behavioral game plan to address symptoms and behaviors related to ADHD, including the pros and cons of medication. The course also describes strategies for enhancing positive feelings between a parent and their teenager who is diagnosed with ADHD.
Learn successful strategies for the ADHD child:
- Identify ADHD behaviors
- Learn basic strategies for dealing with your suspicions that your child has ADHD
- Identify issues encountered when considering treating ADHD with medication
- Identify the five concepts that underlie behavioral treatment of ADHD
- Learn how to enhance positive feelings between you and your child
- Develop a behavioral 'game plan' to address ADHD-associated symptoms and behaviors
FamilyIQ's online relationship tests, courses and classes have been developed by nationally recognized Marriage and Family Therapists, Counselors, PhD's and MD's across the country to help you improve your relationships and marriage through education.
Technical Note: These courses make extensive use of popup windows to enhance your learning experience. They will not be used for advertising. In order for the courses to work correctly in your browser, any popup eliminator software should be disabled for this site.
This course can only be viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Some of the courses have audio narration, so please adjust your sound accordingly.