Remember that you can take a portion of this test and come back to it with our bookmark feature.
There is more to communication than talking. This course is designed to help you understand what real communication is and to help you communicate more effectively. This course will guide you through the understanding of verbal and non-verbal communication, along with the importance of hearing and listening. In addition, you will learn how to identify and overcome your own personal communication barriers that prevent you from communicating effectively.
- Verbal Communication: Communication involves spoken language.
- Learn how spoken language is seldom interpreted on its own, but is usually integrated with unspoken language.
- Non-verbal communication: Non-verbal communication consists of posture, facial expressions and body language, and it often carries more weight than spoken language.
- Hearing and Listening: Learn about the importance of Hearing and Listening as essential parts in the exchange of information between two or more people.
- Fearless Communication: Learn how to identify and overcome personal communication barriers.
FamilyIQ's online relationship tests, courses and classes have been developed by nationally recognized Marriage and Family Therapists, Counselors, PhD's and MD's across the country to help you improve your relationships and marriage through education.
Technical Note: These courses make extensive use of popup windows to enhance your learning experience. They will not be used for advertising. In order for the courses to work correctly in your browser, any popup eliminator software should be disabled for this site.
FamilyIQ courses are best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
Some of the courses have audio narration, so please adjust your sound accordingly.
FamilyIQ members can purchase products at a discounted rate.
Learn more about becoming a FamilyIQ member.
Already a FamilyIQ member?